LIFETIME EQUINE AND RIDER MILEAGE tracking to ensure accurate records of endurance and limit distance competition mileage
BENEFIT FROM educational and research projects which encourage safety and enjoyment for equines and riders
ANNUAL national and regional award eligibility
ELIGIBILITY for lifetime achievement awards such as the Decade Team and 100-mile Achievement Award
SUBSCRIPTION TO ENDURANCE NEWS, an informative monthly magazine featuring articles on endurance riding, an extensive ride calendar, ride results, and equine product advertisements
ACCESS TO member exclusive webinars from top clinicians and riders
SUBSCRIPTION TO AERC EXTRA, the organization’s quarterly online newsletter (for members with email addresses on file)
COPY OF AERC Rider Handbook
COPY OF AERC Rules and Regulations booklet
VOTING RIGHTS rights on member issues
DUES. AERC memberships are $75 per year. The “additional family members” category is now split into 3 levels:
* Each additional riding adult family member (18 or older as of the first day of the ride season, December 1) is $50 per year.
* Each additional youth family member (17 or younger as of the first day of the ride season, December 1) is $20.
* Each additional non-riding adult family member is $20 per year. If the non-riding family member chooses to enter a ride, he/she must pay the day member fee of $15 per ride, or phone the office to upgrade membership for $30.
GOLD MEMBERSHIP (U.S. adult members only). For an additional $20 for individual or $40 for two adults (and non-adult children) AERC members can add $1 million personal excess liability coverage through Equisure. For more information about this membership level, contact Equisure at 800-752-2472.
As always, if you have any questions, please phone the AERC office: 866-271-2372.
You can join or renew your AERC membership by calling the office toll-free at 866-271-2372. Other options are available at the “Join/Renew” tab on the AERC website home page.
February 1: Last date for membership renewal to include mile/points from the first of the ride season (“grace period”) and to continue receiving Endurance News
February/March: AERC convention. For information about the upcoming AERC convention, visit the AERC convention page.
June 1: Last date to change weight division or region for the current ride season
August 1: Hall of Fame, Pard’ners Award and other award nominations are due to the AERC vice president
September 30: Nominations (and $5 filing fee) are due to the AERC office for Regional Director (odd-numbered years)/Director-at-Large (even-numbered years)
Early November: Director ballots mailed out to the membership
November 30: Director ballots are due back to the official counting agency
November 30: End of the AERC ride season
Register your equine anytime: Online Equine Registration
For additional membership information, e-mail the AERC office or call 866-271-2372, 8-4 Pacific Time.
* Access to the most current information on file for you and your horses
* Print out the current AERC history records on you and your horses
* Access to the up-to-date AERC member directory
For Ride Managers:
*Online ride sanctioning and verify and get addresses for ride entry mailings in your area
* List of control judges/vets in your area
* Verify AERC membership is current for riders entered in your ride